Cute Baby SA Competition Rules
1. Parents and voters must be 18 years or older.
2. This competition is only open to South African residents.
3. Entry is only open to babies under the age of 36 months (3 years).
4. The winners are required to verify their identity and age before receiving their prize.
5. The winners are required to have a valid South African bank account in order for us to award any cash prizes.
6. All photos are screened. Only those accepted, using our sole discretion, during this screening process will be posted on our site and issued a Unique ID.
7. Inappropriate or distasteful photos will not be accepted. Your entry will deleted. The decision to do so is entirely within our sole discretion.
8. Entry into the competition is done via this website. Voting is via SMS. Should you attempt to enter the competition after the closing time and date, you will be notified as such.
9. Entering the competition is free, whereas voting in the competition attracts an additional Premium Rate charge to the voter where 1 vote costs R2 (two Rand) and a single bundle of 20 votes costs R30 (thirty Rand). No free SMS as part of existing carrier bundles can be used to enter or vote. Errors will be billed.
10. The Top 3 Cute Babies with the most SMS votes received, will be announced via our website and Facebook page.
11. Prizes will be made available to finalised winners within 21 calendar days after the winners are announced. Prizewinners will be contacted directly by email and/or telephone call (using the information as provided by you to the Website or the Promoter) to arrange for the delivery or collection of any prize, as the case may be. This communication might also include additional information to affect the prizewinner’s receipt of a prize from the Promoter.
12. Failure to adhere to these rules in any way could result in disqualification from the competition and for Cute Baby SA to re-award prizes if deemed necessary.
13. The competition and the functioning of this website are governed by the laws of South Africa only, where should certain features of same laws not be specifically stated herein, they are nevertheless applicable.