Win R5,000 CASH!
To stand the chance to WIN R5,000, in cash, simply vote for your favourite baby during the competition. Winner is picked at random from the list of voters.
There’s cold hard cash to be won! There is R5,000 up for grabs to one lucky voter.
Spend the cash on whatever you want. A weekend away. A new fridge. Or just save it for a rainy day.
At the end of the competition we will randomly select one mobile number, from all the mobile numbers used to cast a vote for Cute Baby, Cute Kid and Cute Pet during the current month.
See ‘Terms and Conditions’ for more details.
- When voting for a participant taking part in Cute Baby, Cute Kid & Cute Pet during the month of October 2017 you are entered, automatically, into this lucky draw.
- There is only 1 x R5,000 cash prize available as a voters prize being promoted across the Cutify Media & Marketing sites (Cute Baby, Cute Kid & Cute Pet)
- This competition is open between 00:00 01/10/2017 and 00:00 01/11/2017
- The overall winner will be randomly selected from a list of mobile phone numbers from which the votes were cast.
- Only votes cast correctly will be added to the lucky draw.
- The winner will be drawn on Monday 6th November 2017 from the list of votes cast throughout the month of October 2017.
- The winner will be contacted on the mobile phone number used to send the text message.
- If the selected winner cannot be reached within 48hrs, on the mobile phone number used when voting, an alternative winner will be selected.
- The winner will need to provide a copy of their ID.
- The cash prize will be transferred to a nominated bank account via EFT. This can take up to 28 working days to reach the winner.
- If you are selected your name will be published on the Cute Baby, Cute Kid & Cute Pet websites and Facebook pages.
- If you do not wish to have your name on the websites we will omit your last name but will use your first name and location.
- This prize is not transferable.
- Only residents of South Africa who are 18 year and older can take part.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for incomplete, lost, delayed, damaged, defective or misdirected text messages; failure or malfunction of wireless-access devices, communication systems, cellular-equipment towers, wireless services, or other hardware or software; interruption or other network server failure; any error or delay in any transmission or communication; traffic congestion; or any other technical problem.